Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Science Experience


Recently, Em was in the kitchen mixing together a concoction of glitter, glue, water, pieces of pancakes from that morning's breakfast, and some feathers. Then, she was looking for her little saxo-flute. When I asked what she was doing, she said making an experience. "An experience?" I questioned. "Yeah Mom, you know, a science experience!" Oh! An experiment! Got it! I then questioned her need for the flute. Em proceeded to explain. "I already put in some glue and glitter and some other stuff. Now it just needs a little music. Then my science experience will be ready!" So, we found her saxo-flute, and she added a little music - too cute!


Since then, she really loves to do science experiences. We have done the mentos/diet coke thing about ten times! And we had an ant farm and are going to be getting butterflies soon.....too fun!

No comments: